
Well, I don't know how it happened but the summer is OVER! I didn't even realize that it had begun and yet here I am teaching a new batch of 2nd graders. WOW! My class has 9 girls and 17 boys. That's not good. Especially when you do that math and realize that I have 26 kids and am expecting more after Labor Day. Plus, 9 girls! ARE YOU SERIOUS!
So the summer is over and it was fun and short. It was good, though. Emily and Maya came to Utah from Texas and Seth and his family came from Wisconsin. Plus, Brody and his family came up from Cedar City. It was fun to have most of the family together (we missed you, Sarah). Also, we got to have the 4 new babies together.
As a quick summary we went camping in the Tetons, sightseeing in Yellowstone and hung out in a cabin in Park City. It was great to see everyone but I realized how much I miss them all.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment