Sunday, May 25, 2008

Yummy!

We haven't started Ellie on solids foods but we have started her on Tootsie Pops. It's not too hard to believe, but she loves them. It was so fun to watch Ellie go after her Tootsie Pop. It was educational, too. Jacob and I learned that if you give your baby something yummy, and oh so sticky, you should take them out of their clean clothes (and have several towels handy). Ellie really went to town on that sucker. She was sticky all over, including the bottom of her feet. At one point the sucker was stuck hanging off her belly. I love that little girl!

So, how many licks does it take to get to the center? Ask Ellie. I lost count.

3 comments:

amy said...

Liz!!!!
How the heck are ya?!!?
Ellie is sooo cute!
Miss you!

Jay & Heather said...

HI! I found your blog through Branch and Emily's! It was fun to see your family! Jay and Heather (Quitberg) Hovander, since it has been a while!

Jess said...

Welcome to the blog wagon!!! Ellie is so precious. We missed ya today and can't wait to all get together :)