Sunday, June 1, 2008

Final Week

I've made it to the final week of school and I'm still alive. The last few weeks, once testing is all done, are very difficult. It's really like babysitting 2 dozen kids all by yourself. FUN! I look forward to spending some quality time with my family this summer. Ellie is rolling all over the place and I think she will be crawling soon. I'm also going to be cleaning my house and boxing up odds and ends in preparation for putting our house on the market. If all goes according to my plan we will easily be able to sell our house for $1,000,000. I WISH! Anyway, I'll also be spending a fair amount of time preparing for the next school year. I will be doing a job-share so I will be working Monday-Thursday 8-11 and every other Friday. Back to my little cutie, Ellie is such a talker. She sits around and babbles all of the time. Her favorite thing to do is to look in the mirror and talk to the baby she sees. She also likes to give the baby High-5s and bump heads. It is so cute!

1 comment:

Maranda said...

Liz oh my goodness I haven't talked to you in a long time. How are you doing? Well stop by my page sometime and say hi.
Maranda