Friday, June 13, 2008

Early Father's Day

Ellie and I decided to celebrate Father's Day early this year. So we celebrated with Jacob today. We had a nice relaxing breakfast at home followed by a lot of play time. Ellie loves to play with Mommy and Daddy. Then we let Jacob pick a movie to watch. He chose The Incredible Hulk. It was Ellie's first movie in a movie theater and she did pretty well. She slept in Jacob's arms for most of the movie. Aster that, we came home for a quick lunch and then sent Jacob off to work. It was great day! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, JACOB! WE LOVE YOU! And Happy Father's Day to everyone else.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hey Liz! I miss you too! Being this far away and starting our family has made me realize how important family really is! I can't stinking wait to move back. I can't wait to for you to meet Maya also! Eleven more months! Happy Father's Day Jacob! For me I nothing is sweeter then seeing a father with a child in his arms!