I have been looking forward to summer for such a long time. I love the warm weather and I really like to get out and do things. Jacob and I took Ellie to Wheeler Farm. She got to see (and smell) a lot of fun animals. I think the bunnies were her favorite with the lambs coming in a close second. A couple of days later, Ellie and I went to the Salt Lake City Library. Neither of us had been since it opened. That is an amazing library! I want to plan another trip and this time take a picnic. Anyone want to go with us?
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Summer Days
I have been looking forward to summer for such a long time. I love the warm weather and I really like to get out and do things. Jacob and I took Ellie to Wheeler Farm. She got to see (and smell) a lot of fun animals. I think the bunnies were her favorite with the lambs coming in a close second. A couple of days later, Ellie and I went to the Salt Lake City Library. Neither of us had been since it opened. That is an amazing library! I want to plan another trip and this time take a picnic. Anyone want to go with us?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I would love to come with you!
Post a Comment