Sunday, June 22, 2008

Family Reunion




Yesterday was the Johnson Family Reunion. It's wasn't much of a Reunion because my Aunt Jean broke her back 3 days ago and so none of her family came plus Sarah's, Seth's and Emily's families couldn't make it. We did have a lot of fun hanging out with Grandpa and Brody and Helen and their kids, though. But one little girl kept stealing the show. She is just so darn cute! I didn't even really care that I kept winning the raffle prizes. I've never won 5 prizes in one raffle. We left home with a potato salad and came home with no potato salad, a snow cone maker (with 3 bottles of flavor), a funnel cake thingamajig, a down blanket, a game called Cadoo, and scrapbook stickers. SWEET!

1 comment:

Jess said...

What a cutie!!! I can't believe how big she is getting! Are ya ready for another one?? :)