"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
Oh Liz! She is so adorable! Tell her happy Birthday for us!
Happy Birthday cute girl! I don't want them to be one yet! :( It is probably fun for you since she is your first but this one is my baby and I want her to stay that way.I want cake picture!
She's looking so grown-up!! Send pix of the party, it sounds fun. Can't believe it's been a year.
Happy birthday little Ellie! I still have a picture of us doing baby exercises at GW. Are those teeth in your mouth? I can't wait to see you!
What a cute girl!! Happy Birthday, Ellie! I'm so excited for the party tonight!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh Liz! She is so adorable! Tell her happy Birthday for us!
Happy Birthday cute girl! I don't want them to be one yet! :( It is probably fun for you since she is your first but this one is my baby and I want her to stay that way.
I want cake picture!
She's looking so grown-up!! Send pix of the party, it sounds fun. Can't believe it's been a year.
Happy birthday little Ellie! I still have a picture of us doing baby exercises at GW. Are those teeth in your mouth? I can't wait to see you!
What a cute girl!! Happy Birthday, Ellie! I'm so excited for the party tonight!
Post a Comment