Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Please Help

My niece, who lives in Texas, is in a kissable baby contest. The winner gets $5000. If my niece wins she, and her parents, will be here for Christmas. Voting ends Thursday. If you can, will you please vote for her. Here is the link

http://www.1061kissfm.com/pages/contests/baby/

Her name is Himaya Grace Hunsaker!

If it would be easier I will vote for you and then you just need to go to your email and complete the vote by clicking on the provided link. Let me know if I can do this for you. I would appreciate your help.

THANKS A Million!
-Liz

3 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

I am voting everyday so that you guys can all have Christmas without us. =( Did you dress Ellie up for Halloween? If you did I want to see pictures.

amy said...

I voted, and she is totally the cutest one anyway! Can you vote more than once?

Emily said...

Thank you for the blog Liz! We really appreciate the help!

Amy, you can vote once for every email address you have so if you have more than one email address use it!