Thursday, November 6, 2008

Journal Jar

What is on my Bucket List?

Like everyone else, I have a lot of things that I want to do. I think it's so fun to think about. Here we go...

  • Teach my children to love and be loved.
  • Have a TOTALLY AWESOME playroom for my kids.
  • Have a TOTALLY AWESOME Man room for Jacob.
  • Buy Jacob a Harley Davidson trike and tour the US.
  • Write and illustrate a book (I've started two but neither are going well).
  • Be in a movie.
  • Go rock climbing (really climbing, not just a rock climbing wall).
  • Become a photographer.
  • Win the lottery (I keep trying!)
  • Start a business with my sisters (and sisters-in-law if they would like).
  • Have a treehouse inside my house with a rope bridge.
  • Travel (Alaska, Hawaii, Australia, Brazil, England, Spain, South Africa, China and Guatemala again!)
  • Get one of my inventions mass produced (I would tell you what they are but the last time I did this someone, years later, really did sell the idea. Do you remember the vacuum broom, Mom?)
  • Be on Saturday Night Live
  • Visit all of the temples
  • Have a home where my kids and their friends feel at home and where they want to stay and hang out.

3 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

Let's take some photography classes together because I would love to become a photographer too...and I would love to go into business with you all. Oh, and you need to have an AWESOME mommy room for YOU!

Emily said...

That is an awesome list Liz! I love the idea of a treehouse inside your house. How fun would that be. I would play inside it all day.

Sarah E. said...

The business is on! If you're the photographer too, does that mean I have to do the clean up?