Friday, November 21, 2008

Journal Jar




What was your best Thanksgiving like? Where were you? What did you do?


I love Thanksgiving because the food is always so good. I don't have a favorite Thanksgiving but I, like my sisters, love the Sock Sales. There is nothing like checking the adds over and over and over again, making a plan, and then getting up way before the sun rises to get the early deals. Honestly, Jacob doesn't understand but he should because he's a hunter and he get up even earlier to go sit outside and freeze his bum off. Plus, I feel justified in making him go (until my sisters move closer and we can all go together) because I go hunting with him. Anyway, back to Thanksgiving, I love spending time with the family, eating food, and sitting around watching movies and playing games all day. I CAN'T WAIT FOR TURKEY DAY!

2 comments:

Seth and Julie said...

I wish you were going to be here to go sock shopping with us. You guys totally got me hooked on that. I used to just laugh at all of you but now I sit there glued to those ads all day.

Do you have pics of Ellie's party?

Audrey said...

I'm way excited for Thanksgiving, too! We'll have the ads ready to go through, and I'll have a few games we can play after dinner is cleaned up!

I'm almost done editing the party pics, so I'll get them to you soon!