"It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
I can't believe how big she is getting. Almost a year old!
Seriously sooo cute! She is so big!
I can't believe these little girls are almost one. Aren't they supposed to be newborns still? You better post birthday pics!
If your idea of perfect is snow shoeing, come on up to Yellowstone with us! We will probably try showshoes around Old Faithful. Maybe cross country skiing too. Mom
Ellie is so cute! She's the perfect combination of you guys.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can't believe how big she is getting. Almost a year old!
Seriously sooo cute! She is so big!
I can't believe these little girls are almost one. Aren't they supposed to be newborns still? You better post birthday pics!
If your idea of perfect is snow shoeing, come on up to Yellowstone with us! We will probably try showshoes around Old Faithful. Maybe cross country skiing too.
Mom
Ellie is so cute! She's the perfect combination of you guys.
Post a Comment