Thursday we headed to the Big Horn Ranch to pull the campers off. There was a big storm coming in so we needed to get everything off the mountain before the snow hit. We got all bundled up and hit the road at about 3:30. We needed to get our camper, Dwayne's 2 campers, and the 4-wheeler trailer. My brother-in-law, Adam, took his truck down to help us. Thank goodness! It would have taken us forever if we would have had only 1 truck. My dad also went with us. His help was also greatly appreciated. We made it home at about 1:30 AM. Ellie was so good the whole trip. She played with Mommy and Grandpa.
She tried to sneak some of Daddy's drink.
She even tried to take Grandpa's truck for a spin.
I really thought she would have had a meltdown but she was awesome.
I love my little girl!

1 comment:
She is such a cutie! I am glad she did good for you guys!
Post a Comment