My mother-in-law was in a terrible accident Saturday morning. My sister-in-law has started a blog to keep family and friends updated on how she is doing. You can find it at http://www.watchvickyrecover.blogspot.com/
We spent all day Saturday and Sunday at the hospital. She's currently at Utah Valley Hospital in Provo. We're thankful she's alive and we have appreciated many kind words, thoughts, and prayers.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh Liz. I'm so sorry. Your family will be in our prayers!
Liz, I am sorry to here about your mother-in-laws accident. She will be in our prayers tonight and until she gets better.
I am so sorry to hear there was an accident but so thankful to hear that Vicky is recovering. Lots of hugs and prayers to you and Jacob!!!
We'll be thinking about you guys and praying that your mother-in-law will recover quickly and completely! You can always call me if you need some extra moral support!
Post a Comment