Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


Yesterday we went to the Pumpkin Patch to get pumpkins. We were worried that all of the big ones would be taken. (Jacob really wanted a big one. You'll see why a little later.) We were amazed at how many pumpkins were left. We searched for a long time to find pumpkins that were calling to us. You can't pick just any pumpkin. I do admit I felt bad for some of the pumpkins. They looked like the kid who gets chosen last for the team at school. It was hard because you don't want to hurt any pumpkins feelings and really each pumpkin has it's own unique charm. Ultimately, we found the pumpkins that were just right for us and we had so much fun doing it. We have decided that this will be a yearly family tradition.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

1 comment:

amy said...

I know what you mean about the pumpkins, I feel the same way about Christmas trees. Those are beautiful pics of Ellie also.