Sunday, October 12, 2008
Ouchy
Well...it finally happened! It was one of those moments were you feel terrible for letting something happen to your baby. I was in the kitchen making a surprise breakfast for Jacob. Ellie was at my feet playing with a plastic serving spoon and the ice cream scooper. (I give her the kitchens tools like I'm using.) I turned my back to turn the sausage and Ellie slipped on the rug and fell on the ice cream scooper. She got a little cut on her face. I felt terrible as I comforted her. I didn't realize the scooper had such a sharp corner.
Amazingly, Ellie hasn't pulled the band-aid off. I'm so sorry, Sweetie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh Liz that sucks! She will be ok though! Maya is starting to stand up in her crib and with that comes falling down! She has whacked her head pretty hard a couple of times! All you can do is love them though.
i have contacted CPS
Post a Comment