I call this Ellie's Kramer Hair. Ellie goes to bed with nice hair and wakes up with mini dreadlocks that do this freak out frizz thing when you brush it. I can't help but thinks it's a little cute. Although, I don't think it will be cute for much longer. So...what do I do? I've tried spray in conditioner but that doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions?
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Kramer Hair
I call this Ellie's Kramer Hair. Ellie goes to bed with nice hair and wakes up with mini dreadlocks that do this freak out frizz thing when you brush it. I can't help but thinks it's a little cute. Although, I don't think it will be cute for much longer. So...what do I do? I've tried spray in conditioner but that doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That really is cute! As for what to do that is a good question because baby hair is so different. Huh, I will ask around all the mothers in my ward and see if they have anything.
Just spray it back down with a spray bottle of water. She's too cute!
Post a Comment